Directly to navigation - skip meta navigation |
To contents - skip navigation |
To multi purpose bar - skip contents |

Entrance Requirements

You have a foreign education degree or study at a foreign university?
Please check what group of applicants you belong to and then follow the appropriate link!

ERASMUS or DAAD applicants have different entrance requirements to those with a foreign university entrance certificate or applicants who want to change universities.


Last amended by Office for Press and Communication